Points of service
- Communication with our patients, families and professionals will be our priority.
- Our staff is trained to listen to the needs of those we serve and respond promptly.
- Staff personnel will identify themselves when answering the telephone in a courteous and professional manner.
- Our Medical Director will consult with the patient’s Attending Physician on pain and symptom management, when necessary.
- The patient’s Primary Physician is encouraged to continue to follow their patient’s care.
- We will always support the goals of the patient and family related to quality of life.
- Support for grief and bereavement will be offered according to individual needs.
- Our nurses will support the patient and family at the time of death.
- Several of our nurses are Hospice & Palliative Care certified.