Hospice care is most beneficial when started at the appropriate time. In fact, our patients often tell us they wish they had known about hospice sooner. It’s time to think differently about what hospice is and how this interdisciplinary care can benefit your patient.
If you are a physician or health care provider, you can make a referral to Hospice of South Louisiana quickly and conveniently. Upon receiving your referral, someone will be in contact with you to process your referral. To make a referral, please call our office at 985.868.3095 or toll free at 888.893.3829.
Full-Time RN Case Manager
- Current Registered Nurse license in Louisiana
- 2 years RN experience, 1 year in hospital, home health, oncology or hospice preferred.
- Current driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Evaluate and perform initial and ongoing assessments to determine hospice needs.
- Develop plan of care to maintain highest level of comfort and quality of life for patients.
- Provide education and support for patients and caregivers.
- Collaborate and participate in our Interdisciplinary Team.
- Document accurately and timely in EMR.
- Assist our team in our mission of “Bringing Comfort Home”.
- Participate in an on-call rotation.